Custody Case | Visitation Rights Disputes | Commack, NY

Call Us Today:

* Required

Have a question? Contact us.

Get a FREE consultation Avvo Rated Attorney

Free Consultation!

          Reasonable Fees!

Schedule An Appointment

Contact us to set up a meeting with one of our attorneys.


Call Us Now

Instantly connect to our office.


Office Location

6080 Jericho Turnpike

Suite 300

Commack, NY 11725

T: 631-470-4872


phone-icon g+ f logo-new 'Custody-and-Visitation'

Custody and visitation matters can be handled in either Supreme Court or Family Court. For children born out of wedlock, custody and visitation matters are handled almost exclusively by the Family Court for a variety of reasons. There are some instances where the Supreme Court is used to deal with these issues, but only a skilled matrimonial and family law practitioner is well suited to properly advise you.


In the context of Family Court, custody and visitation matters may be assigned to a Family Court Referee, or a Family Court Judge. Once assigned to a particular part, you will need a skilled attorney with experience to assure the best possible result. We have been handling custody and visitation cases in Family Court since 2000, and over the years have successfully handled thousands of cases.

Custody & Visitation Overview

shadow-2 Father & Baby Callendar Phone Globe_map